8.10.2007

You're my new mommy now.


So I'm a new mom. I adopted a little girl from the pound and named her Scout.

Muah!

That's right. Reese has a step-sister - she's a two-month old chihuahua/jack russell terrier, which is a very silly mix I think. We went walking downtown after work today (more like I set her down for awhile, she pooped, and everyone stared then I carried her the rest of the way) and her personality is starting to come out. Yesterday she got home after being in a kennel for awhile and being spayed so she was a little groggy, but she's more playful now. She is the BEST at greeting me after a long day at work!

Anyhow, now two dogs will make up my muse for Brown Dog Endeavors. :) They have yet to meet though. Scout is more a snack at that size than a buddy to Reese so we'll wait on that. Let me know if you have a better play date in mind!

1 comment:

Grand Forks said...

SOOO CUTE! Congrats.