8.06.2007

Who knows?


Went to Big Bear for the first time on Friday! Walked around town and the big lake. I would love to spend more time there, maybe get into doing events there or work in a resort or something. It was sweet.
And we saw this giant bus. I LOVE THESE! I can't explain it. I'm such a weird hippie.

On Saturday I worked at the JJ in Hemet. That city was cooler than I thought too. I mean all the girls were pregnant, so I hoped there wasn't something in the water, but the store was good and the city was like a Mexican Maplewood.
Saturday night was super fun. I went out for Steve's birthday... to a lesbian bar, then a gay club/bar. We danced and had beer with the ladies, then to the very gay bar. It was apparently underwear night there and the cocktail servers were all in white-tighties. Apparently I dance, and had not previously known this. It was AWESOME. So many pretty men yet none to touch.
Other than that, I had a really good meeting with KC Sports on Thursday. I'm taking on more responsibilities AND getting paid to work on Catalina Island in November! It's awesome. I so wish I could do that full-time. I'm also in cahoots with a couple of other organizations here. Not sure how my current job is going to go in the next few months - I feel no respect and not sure if it's what I want to keep doing. No matter how great my jobs have ever been, I'm always looking and always have offers coming in. As my mom would say, there's always room for improvement!

No comments: