8.27.2007

A couple of getaways

Went to Big Bear again! I love it there so much. It's a huge lake and a resort-looking city about an hour and a half from here. It was definitely a welcomed day trip after work on Saturday. Sunday I helped give out free Jamba at the Palm Springs International Festival of Short Films which was great, because I love getting out into the community and out of the store.
Today I found out I'll be helping out at the Disneyland Half Marathon for Labor Day! Score. I'm so excited! Anything I can do at community and sporting events/activities makes me so happy. Gotta get those hands mighty dirty before getting into business for myself.
I've got a pretty decent calendar after that - Nike Run Hit Remix in LA that Jamba is picking up the tab for me to run five miles in September, another triathlon, working at the Palm Springs Tramroad Challenge 6K uphill that Klein and Clark Sports is putting on, possibly a Nike marathon in San Francisco, helping with the Catalina Eco Marathon in November, Tinsel Triathlon that I'm running in in December, and then I'm going home for Christmas! My events calendar gets better and better.

No comments: