7.25.2007

A white Christmas!


Hey folks! Looks like I should be home for Christmas this year! I have a plane ticket reserved for December 22-28.

Tonight's Power game was Christmas in July themed. It made me think of going downtown and seeing Christmas lights, how I was always so glad when the ice was finally thick enough to ice skate on, sledding, seeing all billion sides of my family in two days, and hearing nothing but Christmas music on KOOL108 radio.

I can't seem to unwind lately, I have so much on my mind. Things just keep popping up to really got me going haywire and it's been non-stop stress for awhile. After Power is over, I'm taking a nice long trip to the beach or the mountains or finding a lake somewhere to really reflect.

I miss home a lot lately too. I just want some Erbert and Gerbert's, Noodles, and most of all, the color green. I've heard it's pretty dry, but you're telling someone who lives in a DESERT with green reserved only for golf courses. And of course, my family and friends too. I can even smell what it felt like to step outside last winter. So fresh and crisp and not 116 degrees. Just a nice bitter cold. Yum.

No comments: