7.24.2007

Catch up time

This month has passed by so fast! It's been a roller coaster ride, however.

I celebrated my fourth of July by working a baseball game, then walking the dog and enjoying fireworks with her. I pondered a lot about moving here - after all, last fourth was spent homeless in San Diego! And before that, I was always at my grandma's. So it was different.

(The team with Mary Bono on the fourth of July. Photo by Katie Bild.)

Other than that, I'm working at the JJ in the mall now. I was pleasantly surprised - it's a decent team, the manager has a great head on her shoulders and I have a lot of respect for her. I have a manager that can be straightforward with me for the most part and I like that.

I've been so stressed lately. I have a lot of people in my life not being honest with me. I'm always closest to and more respectful of people that can say what they mean, be with me. That's not asking much. I also tend to stick up for what is right and what I believe in, and that's gotten me into some trouble recently.

No comments: