12.05.2007

Yeti style

That's right. Katie does the city of Palm Springs - Yeti style! Here's the PS Power/Chill baseball float at the Festival of Lights parade. And that is our new mascot who does not yet have a name - for now, I'll call her Katie. Haha.

That's been the highlight. Work's let up a bit mostly because I got burned out again, and I've been on a few dates with concert guy. We went to Idyllwild on our day off and it was really pretty up there. We climbed up on a big rock with Scout and took a nap. It was so relaxing. More on that later I guess.
I'm getting stoked for being able to be home for Christmas again. And for turning 23. I won't be doing anything my actual birthday, but the next morning is a triathlon in Hemet and it's game on. Hello, Dairy Queen cake! The next day is a holiday party at my place - barbecue, hot tub and fun.

Be safe and peace out.

No comments: