5.29.2007

Funny how time flies...



April 30 was the last time I wrote? I guess I fell off the planet into a busy world of Jamba, day trips, triathlon training and other adventures.

Where shall I start? I started at Jamba Juice and just finished training. So now I'm a real, live AGM in the desert. Not sure if it's a good or bad thing yet, but the hours are plentiful which means the money's good. It's fun though.

My grandparents came in early May. We went to a deli and I showed them that yes, there is a place called GayMart here. I went to San Diego the next weekend for beaching and Balboa Park. I also did a few hikes around home.

I got to see my mom play in a billiard tournament finally! We drove to Vegas and stayed in a cheap motel across from an adult video store. I even got to take her out for Mother's Day (Denny's!) breakfast and walk all around the strip with her. I'm so proud of my mommy, she did so well.

I took Reese for the following weekend. She was great, I miss having a dog greeting me at the door sometimes. We played tennis, went to the dog park and watched movies - just mother 'dogter' time.

The next weekend I finally got out to the bars. It was nice. People watched and saw people I knew from various things.

I have a big weekend in a few days. I started working with the baseball team here and they're opening night is Friday. The next morning I go run a 5K and work again at night. Around 2 a.m. Sunday I will pilgrimage to San Diego to volunteer for the Rock 'n Roll marathon and work again Sunday night at the baseball game.

I occurred to me earlier that life is going alright. Jamba gets me a free smoothie when I work and baseball gets me a free hot dog or hamburger each game. In mid-June I even get to bring Reese to work for Bark in the Ballpark night! How cool is that? Plus I'm making a lot of goals and future plans that I'm excited about. Other than some boyfriend issues, life is all geeeeeee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Love you, Babe! Call me.